- September/October 2002 'Total Access' for the Disabled.
- : September 2002 When Archimedes met Jackie.
- Award finalists named for innovations that improve the human condition.
- "," by Keith Newman. e.nz Magazine, May/June 2002. This cover story provides Archimedes and Total Access System (TAS) overview. © This article is produced with the permission of the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand, e.nz magazine. It may not be copied or reproduced by any other party without the permission of e.nz magazine. Please contact the Editor ... email@example.com for permission". www.ipenz.org.nz
- DISCOVER Vol. 18 No. 07, July 1997, Technology. Neil Scott and the Total Access System was one of five finalists in the Computer Hardware and Electronics section.
: Neil Scott named award finalist by the Tech Museum of Innovation.
July 2002, Access Factory 2002. Archimedes Project launches summer session that gives graduate students from nine nations the opportunity to use patented technology in developing products that improve access to information for people with disabilities.
<top of page>